Custom VKP80III Kiosk Printer
The VKP80III is an updated version of the popular VKP80II. Enhancements include higher printing speed and an electronic journal which can save data in the Flash memory for retrieval by USB sotrage device.
The VKP range are Custom's best selling kiosk printers. They are suitable for the most demanding situations with ultra high printing speeds, automatic ticket ejection/retraction and an external shutter for outdoor protection.
The Custom range of kiosk printers can be operated at an industry leading temperature range of -20 to +70°C. This makes them ideal for demanding industrial and field use in extreme environments.
Features & Benefits
- 50 to 82.5mm Direct Thermal Kiosk Printer
- The most compact kiosk printer - for applications with limited space
- 33, 43 & 60 characters per line - for most ticket formats
- Printing speed up to 250mm/second - for ultra high speed ticket issuing
- Illuminated bezel option - for intuitive operation
- Patented anti jamming system - for improved reliability
- Bezel shutter option - for outdoor protection
- Ticket retraction without presenter - saves space
- Choice of side or rear connections - to maximise flexibility when mounting in tight situations
- Hot swap capability - for improved maintenance
- USB, RS-232 Interface, Ethernet option - compatible with most equipment
- Powered from 24V DC - for higher printing speeds & better quality
- -20 to +70°C operating range - for use in demanding environments
|Printing System||Direct Thermal auto load|
|Presenter||Retraction available without presenter|
|Media||Thermal Rolls: Paper, Die cut continuous Label|
|Paper width||50~82.5mm adjustable|
|Roll Diameter||180mm (integral paper holder)|
|Roll Length||420m (Note *1)|
|Paper thickness||60 to 110 micron|
|Characters/line||33, 43 & 60|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|116 x 76 x 143mm|
|Weight (without paper)||800g|
|Interfaces||Serial: USB & RS-232C, Ethernet option|
|Sensors||paper end (ticket presence), paper outfeed, printer cover open, near paper end on external paper roll holder, print head temperature, VeriNotch: mobile notch/black mark sensor on the non-thermal side; Optional TopNotch sensor|
|Print head life||150km|
- CuPowerTool - Windows software to enable layout creation (Windows 7 & above). Also managing/printing API for created layouts (Windows, Android, iOS & Linux).
- CeEthernetLocator - Utility to search for Custom printers on a LAN
- Embedded Web Server - allows remote monitoring of printer status with automatic email sending for service purposes and remote update of logos and fonts.
- Ce Driver remove tool - allows removal of any printer drivers from Windows system
- CePrnStatusMonitor - Remote Status Monitor
- PrinterSet - Windows utility to update logos, edit characters, set operating parameters and update the printer firmware. It allows you to create a file including the different SW customizations and send them to the printer via the interface provided, for easy and fast setting.
- UpgCePrn - Windows Utility to update printer firmware
- CeLinuxUpg - Linux package to update printer firmware
- CePrnSpy - Printer monitoring software
- DriverManager - Windows utility to manage/remove Custom printer drivers
- Grey Scale driver - allows printing in 16 shades