Custom VKP80II Kiosk Printer
The VKP range are Custom's best selling kiosk printers. They are suitable for the most demanding situations with ultra high printing speeds, automatic ticket ejection/retraction and an external shutter for outdoor protection.
The standard, multi-position roll holder handles paper rolls with a diameter of up to 180mm, but the powerful printer motor is capable of handling paper rolls up to 300mm in diameter (giving a paper length of over 1km)!
The Custom range of kiosk printers can be operated at an industry leading temperature range of -20 to +70°C. This makes them ideal for demanding industrial and field use in extreme environments.
Features & Benefits
- 60 to 82.5mm Direct Thermal Kiosk Printer
- 88, 123 & 160 characters per line - for most ticket formats
- Printing speed up to 220mm/second - for ultra high speed ticket issuing
- Illuminated bezel option - for intuitive operation
- Patented anti jamming system - for improved reliability
- Bezel shutter option - for outdoor protection
- Motorised presenter with retraction - for ultra reliability
- Up to 300mm diameter roll capacity - ideal for unattended kiosks
- USB, RS-232 Interface, Ethernet option - compatible with most equipment
- Powered from 24V DC - for higher printing speeds & better quality
- -20 to +70°C operating range - for use in demanding environments
|Printing System||Direct Thermal auto load|
|Presenter||Automatic motorised ejector with retraction|
|Media||Thermal Rolls: Paper, Die cut continuous Label|
|Paper width||60~82.5mm adjustable|
|Roll Diameter||180mm (integral paper holder) 300mm max (seperate holder)|
|Roll Length||Over 1km (Note *1)|
|Paper thickness||55 to 110 micron|
|Characters per line||88, 123 & 160|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|123.5 x 121.2 x 154mm|
|Weight (without paper)||1.6kg|
|Interfaces||Serial: USB & RS-232C, Ethernet option|
|Sensors||paper end, black mark, ticket presence, printing unit opening and near paper end on the roll holder|
|Print head life||100km|
- CuPowerTool - Windows software to enable layout creation (Windows 7 & above). Also managing/printing API for created layouts (Windows, Android, iOS & Linux).
- CeEthernetLocator - Utility to search for Custom printers on a LAN
- Embedded Web Server - allows remote monitoring of printer status with automatic email sending for service purposes and remote update of logos and fonts.
- Ce Driver remove tool - allows removal of any printer drivers from Windows system
- CePrnStatusMonitor - Remote Status Monitor
- PrinterSet - Windows utility to update logos, edit characters, set operating parameters and update the printer firmware. It allows you to create a file including the different SW customizations and send them to the printer via the interface provided, for easy and fast setting.
- UpgCePrn - Windows Utility to update printer firmware
- CeLinuxUpg - Linux package to update printer firmware
- DriverManager - Windows utility to manage/remove Custom printer drivers