Martel MPP3000 Panel Printer
The MPP3000 Series is the 3 inch print width model from the latest range of Martel printers, comprising 58, 80 & 112mm thermal panel mount printers with a fixed head “Easy open” paper feature.
Designed for maximum versatility, the MPP3000 Series are capable of many different modes of operation. Numerous international character sets and barcodes are selectable and the printers have RS232 and USB serial interfaces as standard. They have flash upgrade capability providing a flexible method of remotely updating the printer firmware for new customer requirements. The unique, integrated MARTEL-Drive technology firmware can also be updated without the need of any PC or controller by simply transferring the required update file to the memory card, inserting into the printer, and rebooting to update. Power supply options include 5-8Vdc as standard or an optional 10-35Vdc supply giving fast, high resolution printing whilst a low current options also available for both.
In common with other devices from this manufacturer, these printers can be customised or branded to exactly match your requirements. Please contact us to discuss your specification.
Features & Benefits
- 80mm thermal panel printer
- High Print Speed (13 lines/sec average text printing) - for receipting or ticketing applications
- Up to 60mm diameter paper - reduces maintenance 'downtime' for paper changing
- RS232 and USB serial interface with RS485 or TTL options - compatible with most systems
- Data logging to optional storage card - keeps an electronic copy of what's printed
- Direct 5-8V DC or optional 10-35VDC and low current versions - for extra flexibility
- 'Easy Open' function - for fast, easy paper loading
- Customisable control membrane / keys / LED's - allows bespoke features to be incorporated
- Compatible with linerless label roll - for rapid order picking, samples, or product labelling
MPP3000 Printer Specifications
|Printing System||Direct Thermal, Clamshell Easy load|
|Bezel Colour(s)||Black or Off-White (plus custom colours available)|
|Cutting System||Tear bar|
|Media||Thermal paper roll, Thermal label roll|
|Roll Length||43m (Note *1)|
|Characters per line||18, 24, 36(default), 48 & 72|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|Print width||3 inch (72mm), 576 dots|
|Printing speed||80mm / sec (max)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||107.5 x 75 x 95mm|
|Panel Cutout (WxH)||98.5 x 85mm|
|Depth behind panel||59.5mm (Note *2)|
|Weight (incl. paper)||365g|
|Interfaces||RS-232C (std), USB, RS485, TTL (options)|
|Flow Control||Hardware or Software (XON/XOFF)|
|Data Logging||N/A||Internal MicroSD card (2GB)|
|Power||5 to 8.5V DC, 4A max||5 to 8.5V DC, 2A max||10 to 35V DC, 1A max(at 35V)||5 to 8.5V DC, 4A max||5 to 8.5V DC, 2A max||10 to 35V DC, 1A max(at 35V)|
|Operating temp.||0 ~ 50°C|
|Humidity||20 ~ 85%|
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced paper with 12.7mm core.
- Depth behind panel does not account for electrical connectors. Please order a printer for physical evaluation before committing to your final panel design.