Martel MPP2000 Panel Printer
The MPP2000 Series is from the latest range of Martel printers having the smallest form factor size, comprising compact thermal panel mount printers with fixed head mechanism and “Easy Open” paper feature.
Designed for maximum versatility, the MPP2000 Series are capable of many different modes of operation. Numerous international character sets and barcodes are selectable and the printers have RS232 and USB serial interfaces as standard. They have a flash upgrade capability providing a flexible method of remotely updating the printer firmware for new customer requirements or requests. Power supply options include a single 5-8Vdc (standard) or 10-35Vdc supply giving fast, high resolution printing whilst a low current version is also available. Paper changing is simplified by the use of a hinged front to the robust moulded enclosure incorporating a detachable roller facilitating the “Easy Open” functionality.
In common with other devices from this manufacturer, these printers can be customised or branded to exactly match your requirements. Please contact us to discuss your specification.
Features & Benefits
- 58mm thermal panel printer
- High Print Speed (13 lines/sec average text printing) - for receipting or ticketing applications
- Up to 32mm diameter paper - allows highly compact design
- RS232 and USB serial interface with RS485 or TTL options - compatible with most systems
- Data logging to optional storage card - keeps an electronic copy of what's printed
- Direct 5-8V DC or optional 10-35VDC and low current versions - for extra flexibility
- 'Easy Open' function - for fast, easy paper loading
- Compatible with linerless label roll - for rapid order picking, samples, or product labelling
MPP2000 Printer Specifications
|Printing System||Direct Thermal, Clamshell Easy load|
|Bezel Colour(s)||Black or Off-White (plus custom colours available)|
|Cutting System||Tear bar|
|Media||Thermal paper roll, Thermal label roll|
|Roll Length||11m (Note *1)|
|Characters per line||12, 16, 24(default), 32 & 48|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|Print width||2 inch (48mm), 384 dots|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||83 x 49.9 x 66.6mm|
|Panel Cutout (WxH)||78.8 x 59mm|
|Depth behind panel||33.6mm (Note *2)|
|Weight (incl. paper)||140g|
|Interfaces||RS-232C (std), USB, RS485, TTL (options)|
|Flow Control||Hardware or Software (XON/XOFF)|
|Data Logging||N/A||Internal MicroSD card (2GB)|
|Power||5 to 8.5V DC, 4A max||5 to 8.5V DC, 2A max||10 to 35V DC, 1A max(at 35V)||5 to 8.5V DC, 4A max||5 to 8.5V DC, 2A max||10 to 35V DC, 1A max(at 35V)|
|Operating temp.||0 ~ 50°C|
|Humidity||20 ~ 85%|
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced coreless rolls.
- Depth behind panel does not account for electrical connectors. Please order a printer for physical evaluation before committing to your final panel design.