Woosim Porti P340/P440 Panel Printer Series
This range includes the 3 and 4 inch versions of the low profile panel printer series. The Porti P340 prints on 80mm wide rolls whilst the P440 prints on 112mm paper.
The advantage of the wider format printers is to enable a larger number of dots to be printed on each line. This means you can print much larger characters, more standard characters, or improved graphics.
Despite the wide format capabiity, these devices still have an impressively shallow depth behind the panel making them ideal for slimline panels or very small enclosures.
Features & Benefits
- Ultra slimline - fits easily into compact equipment
- 3 or 4 inch print width - 80 or 112mm wide paper
- Wider format - allows more data per line, ideal for printing charts
- 50mm/second print speed - ideal for reporting
- High resolution (203 dpi: 8 dots/mm) - up to 92 characters per line
- Supports text and graphic printing - for charts or logos
- CLAMSHELL design - for easy, front access paper loading
- RS232C interface - compatible with most equipment
- 9V DC powered - suits most data recording/test equipment systems
Porti P340/P440 Specifications
|Printing System||Direct Thermal, Clamshell Easy load|
|Cutting System||Tear bar|
|Media||Thermal paper roll, Thermal label roll|
|Roll Length||17m (Note *1)|
|Characters per line||64 (max)||92 (max)|
|Character size||9x24, 12x24 dots|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|Print width||3 inch (72mm), 576 dots||4 inch (104mm), 832 dots|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||110 x 77.7 x 48mm||143 x 77.7 x 46.7mm|
|Panel Cutout (WxH)||106.6 x 74.3mm||139.6 x 74.3mm|
|Depth behind 2mm panel (Note *2)||38.7mm|
|Weight (with paper)||300g||340g|
|Interfaces||RS-232C or TTL|
|Data Buffer||1M bytes|
|Flow Control||Software - XON/XOFF (Hardware flow control not supported)|
|Barcodes supported||Code39, Code93, Code128, I2/5, UPC, EAN, KAN, JAN, CODABAR|
|2D: PDF417, QR Code, DATA Matrix|
|Standby Current||60 mA|
|MCBF: head||50 km|
|MCBF: mechanism||37,000,000 lines|
|Operating temp.||0 to 45°C|
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced paper with 12.7mm core.
- Depth behind panel does not account for electrical connectors for which allowance must be given. Please order a printer for physical evaluation before committing to your final panel design.