Mylox MLX-608 Interface PCB
The MLX-608 interfaces with the Fujitsu FTP628 (60mm wide paper), FTP638 (80mm wide paper) and Seiko LTPZ245 series of direct thermal miniprinter mechanisms.
A mechanism and interface combination would typically be selected for integration into oem equipment demanding; compact, low cost, low power, printer output. The use of such components inevitably demands more design and development than an external or even panel mounted printer but it becomes cost effective for larger volume production runs or where corporate branding or identity is paramount to the aesthetics of the final product.
Thermal printers would be selected over their impact dot matrix equivalents where faster speed, higher resolution, greater reliability, lower cost and quiet operation is demanded.
Features & Benefits
- Compact size - easily fits into mobile equipment
- RS232 Interface with adjustable baud rate - compatible with most systems
- Option of USB or Bluetooth interface - compatible with new designs
- Alternative control codes - direct replacement for legacy equipment
- Powered by a single DC supply - for low cost, simple installation
- Adjustable printing speed - allows the flexibility of achieving low power or high speed operation
- Connections for status LED and paper feed push button - for enhanced user feedback & control
- For integration into oem equipment requiring; compact, low cost, low or battery power and quality output onto thermal paper rolls or labels (including linerless stock).
- Thermal mechanisms offer higher speed and reliability than impact mechanisms yet due to economies of scale they are usually cheaper!
|Mechanisms Supported||Fujitsu FTP-628, Seiko LTPZ245||Fujitsu FTP-638 series||Fujitsu FTP-628, Seiko LTPZ245|
|Characters per line||24, 30, 42cpl (selectable)||32, 48, 64 cpl (selectable)||24, 30, 42cpl (selectable)||20 cpl|
|Character Size||30x12, 30x10, 30x8 pixels|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||65 x 43 x 13mm|
|Barcodes||UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13, EAN8, CODE39, Int 2 of 5, CODE128 (other barcodes available)||N/A|
|Data Buffer||> 4K bytes|
|Operating Voltage||4.5 to 8.5 V DC||5V DC|
|Power Consumption||Max 3.0A|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C|