Mylox MLX-2280 Thermal Panel Printer
80mm (3 inch) wide paper version of panel mounted printer using the same, industry standard cutout dimensions as the 60mm (2 inch) model. This means easy upgrade from MLX-2260 or many other popular 57mm panel printers from other manufacturers.
The extra paper width and higher number of dots per line lends itself to graphical applications, especially; medical equipment, data logging and fault recording.
Features & Benefits
- 3 inch Thermal Panel Mounted Printer
- Industry standard panel mount configuration - for ease of installation/upgrade from existing printer
- High Speed Thermal (50mm/sec @ 5V) - perfect for most logging applications
- RS-232C interface, optional USB or Parallel - compatible with modern systems as well as legacy equipment
- 5 to 8.5V DC power or variable direct 9V to 35V DC - suits a wide range of portable or fully mobile systems
- CLAMSHELL door design - for easy front paper loading
- Optional alternative emulation modes - directly replaces many other models
- Full size diameter roll (up to 50mm) - longer roll minimises maintenance requirements
- Customisable startup functions - simplifies programming
|Printing System||Direct Thermal Easy Load Panel Mounted|
|Cutting System||Tear bar|
|Media||Thermal paper roll, Thermal label roll|
|Roll Length||24m (Note *1)|
|Characters per line||64 (max)||24, 32 or 40||20 or 40|
|Character size||9x24 dots||9x24, 12x24 dots||12x24 dots|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|Print width||3 inch (72mm, 576 dots)|
|Printing speed||Up to 60mm/sec||35mm/sec
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||117 x 98 x 66mm (Note *3)|
|Panel Cutout (WxH)||107 x 61mm|
|Depth behind 2mm panel||91mm (Note *2) & (Note *3)|
|Weight||295g (inc. full paper roll) (Note *3)|
|Interfaces||RS-232C||USB (ASCII or Windows version)||RS-232C||Parallel - Centronics|
|Data Buffer||2K bytes (4K available to order)|
|Power||5V DC||4.5V to 8.5V DC||5V DC|
|Optional 9V - 35V DC variable voltage input|
|Print head life||50km|
|Relative humidity||10 to 80% (non condensing)|
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced paper with 12.7mm core.
- Depth behind panel does not account for electrical connectors for which allowance must be given. Please order a printer for physical evaluation before committing to your final panel design.
- This value does not include the 9-35V DC optional power board which can (but doesn't need to) mount on the back of the panel clamp adding approx. 29mm to the overall depth.