Woosim WSP CP200 Panel Printer
The WSP-CP200 series Panel Printers are small rack mounted devices utilising a 60mm wide, easy load thermal printer mechanism. The key feature is the integrated autocutter which not only brings ease of use to industrial and scientific applications but also lends itself to receipt and ticketting systems. These 'on-demand' printing applications also benefit from the printer's class leading print speed of up to 200mm per second.
Paper loading is via the Clamshell design panel front but the generous 60mm or 80mm diameter rolls drastically reduce the amount of maintenance required. The panel front incorporates power and status LEDs plus paper feed and cutter control buttons.
Features & Benefits
- Direct Thermal Panel Mounted Printer
- Integral autocutter - ideal for receipting/ticketing applications
- Ultra High Speed (200mm/sec) - four times faster than typical panel printers
- RS-232C, TTL, USB interface - compatible with most equipment
- 24V DC powered - usually available in most rack systems, allows fast printing and large roll capacity
- CLAMSHELL door design - for easy front paper loading
- Large capacity 60 or 80mm diameter rolls - reduces maintenance, 80 metres of paper is almost 4x times longer than typical panel mounted printers
- Drivers available for; Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, CE, Linux, Android & Blackberry - compatible with most PC based systems
WSP CP200 Specifications
|Printing System||Direct Thermal Panel Mounted|
|Case Colour(s)||White (Cream)|
|Cutting System||Autocutter, Full & Partial cut (1.5mm tab uncut at centre)|
|Media||Thermal paper roll|
|Roll Length||43m (Note *1)||80m (Note *1)|
|Characters per line||Up to 42|
|Character size||9x24, 12x24 dots|
|Resolution||203 dpi, 8 dots/mm|
|Print width||2 inch (48mm, 384 dots)|
|Printing speed||Up to 200mm/sec|
|Overall Dimensions (WxHxD)||91.1 x 104.4 x 67.6mm||91.1 x 122.4 x 88.5mm|
|Panel Cutout (WxH)||87.5 x 102mm||87.5 x 120mm|
|Depth behind 2mm panel (Note *2)||52.5mm||70.2mm|
|Weight||271g (excluding paper roll)||333g (excluding paper roll)|
|Interface||Serial RS-232C / TTL or USB (option)|
|Processor & Memory||MCU: 32bit RISC, FLASH: 4M bytes, RAM: 8M bytes, Data Buffer: 1 M bytes|
|Power||Direct 24V DC, 3A (max)|
|Print head life||100 million pulses, 100km|
|Cutter life||700,000 cuts|
|Operating temperature||-10 to +50oC|
|Humidity||30 to 85%|
- The WSP-CP2x0 printers have been upgraded to WSP-CP2x1. The dimensions are the same and electrical/software funcionality is compatible with the older models which will be phased out as stock is used up.
- Paper roll length is approximate, based upon readily available UK sourced paper with 12.7mm core.
- Depth behind panel does not account for electrical connectors for which allowance must be given. Please order a printer for physical evaluation before committing to your final panel design.