Brother RuggedJet Printers
The Brother, IP54 rated, RuggedJet Range is ideal for the mobile workforce. They have sturdy buttons and belt clip for 'on the job' printing and being splash, dust and shock resistant they can withstand the harshest conditions.
With a choice of 2, 3 or 4 inch print width models available, most receipting and ticketing formats can be accommodated. BPL (ZPL emulation) also allows existing applications for label printers to work with the RuggedJet without further development costs.
With printing speeds up to 152mm/second these are also amongst the fastest printers in their class making them ideal for emergency services, public safety workers, field sales, delivery drivers, engineers and traffic wardens where speed is key to their operation. Wireless interfaces simplify connectivity to mobile devices and AirPrint compatibility allows printing direct from iOS devices without the need to install drivers.
Brother RuggedJet Range
Features & Benefits
- Direct Thermal Rugged Mobile Printer
- 2, 3 or 4 inch print widths - suited to most mobile receipt/ticketing applications
- High speed (152mm/sec) printing - for fast throughput
- Small & light - comfortable to use with belt clip or shoulder strap
- IP54 Certified & drop tested up to 2.5m - for use in harsh environments
- USB or Wireless interfaces - for easy connectivity
- Li-ion battery pack - charges quickly & prints anywhere
- Prints all barcodes - suitable for every coding situation
RuggedJet Range Specifications
|Life Cycle||Current Product||End of Life:
|Printing System||Direct Thermal|
|Cutting System||Metal Tear Bar|
|Media||Paper roll||Paper roll, die cut labels & linerless labels|
|USB, Bluetooth & WiFi||USB, RS232
(option: WiFi, NFC)
|Barcodes Supported||Most common 1D & 2D codes supported|
|Charger||Available as an optional accessory|
|Operating temp.||-10 to +50°C||0 to +40°C||-20 to +55°C|
|Humidity||10 to 90%||20 to 80%|
With their Battery power, shock, dust & rain resistant design, the RuggedJet range are ideal for printing anywhere and at any time. They reduce admin by printing professional, compliant documents.
- Outdoor, field events - Shows, market grounds, car parking
- Sport - competitor timing, logging results
- Field Service - on site or at customer's premises
- Retail - At the till, in the aisle, warehouse or beyond
- Industry - Serial numbering, Batch numbering, Barcode tracking, W.I.P. traceability, Inventory control, etc.
- Logistics - pickup/delivery information, bulk dispensing, on-board weighing
- Public Services - traffic enforcement, parking, rent collection, ferries, tolls