Brother Office Label Printers
The Brother QL series is a range of versatile, desktop labellers. They are particularly suited to office tasks such as printing address labels or for labelling files, inventory, etc. They use the proprietary Brother DK labels or tape (die-cut or continuous) which slot in easily for fast media changes.
The QL-700 is a low cost, plug and play, 62mm print width labeller for the busy office. "P-Touch Editor Lite" is pre-loaded into the printer so no software isntallation is required for PC or MAC. The QL-800 adds the ability to print in two colours (red & black) without the need for any ink (using special Brother rolls). There are also Wireless and network versions available. The latter can be used as a standalone system by selecting and printing predesigned labels via an integrated LCD screen.
The QL-1100 wide format printers are for labels up to 103.6mm wide using the special Brother DK label stock. These are available with USB, Ethernet, WiFi or Bluetooth connectivity. They support printing of FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon) labels and the ability to store pre-configured labels for standalone use.
Brother QL Series Office Label Printers
Features & Benefits
- Direct Thermal Office Label Printers
- Plug & Play - for easy integration
- Up to 62mm (QL-700/QL-800) or 103mm (QL-1100) - for a wide range of applications
- High speed (up to 150mm/sec) printing - Up to 93 standard address labels/minute
- Up to 300 dpi resolution - for detailed or small label designs
- Standalone option - not reliant on connection to any data source
- Uses Brother DK labels & tapes - easy to install
- Two colour (red/black) printing - using special rolls
- Built in storage (some models) - up to 99 label formats can be saved
- Prints all barcodes - suitable for every coding situation
- USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth versions - for integration with most systems
- Supports MFi & AirPrint - for PC, MAC, smartphone or tablet
- Supports FBA (Fulfilled By Amazon) labels - through a special PDF crop print function
QL Series Specifications
|Printing System||Direct Thermal|
|Case Colour(s)||White with Black|
|Cutting System||Automatic tape cutter|
|Media||DK series labels or continuous tape|
|2 colour Media||n/a||Red/Black printing (special rolls)|
|Media width||to 62mm||to 103mm|
|Printing speed||up to 150mm/sec||up to 110mm/sec|
|Dimensions mm (WxDxH)||128x221x153||125x213x142||125x234x145||170x222x151|
|Interfaces||USB||USB, WiFi & AirPrint||USB, Bluetooth, WiFi, LAN, MFi & AirPrint||USB||USB, Bluetooth, WiFi, LAN, MFi & AirPrint|
|Barcodes Supported||Most common 1D & 2D codes supported|
|Power Supply||Universal Switching Power Supply Input: 100V~240V, 50~60Hz|
|Operating temp.||5 to 40°C|
|Humidity||20 to 80%|
The QL office label printers offer versatility, convenience and Microsoft compatibility which allows printing direct from MS Word, Excel and Outlook. Your envelopes and packages can carry clear, professional-looking labels including your logo if required.
- Office - Address labels, labels for; folders, storage boxes, cabinets, shelf edge, office supplies, name badges, tempoary signage, office equipment, office furniture, etc.
- Facilities Management - Temporary signage, office equipment, regulation compliance, visitor badges, etc.